Since I received my title, I have had quite an exciting month. I had a photo shoot of me wearing my crown and sash with Mai Memories Photography and she did an amazing job! On February 8th I went to the Goderich Winterfest where I handed out programs for a Children’s Theatre. I arrived at the requested time and met the kids before the play. Afterwards several little girls wanted their photo taken with me-being told that I was a real princess. I had to hold in a giggle as one of the little girls jaw dropped. It was so cute. And the play was fabulous. The kids did a fantastic job. They clearly had worked hard rehearsing their lines. My face hurt from smiling so much. I had explained to all of them that preforming a play on stage was very similar to being in a pageant. I told them to be confident and just have fun! I really enjoyed the whole afternoon and it was nice to share it with my mom and my sister.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.